Date: May 27, 2020
RE: Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
Residents may go to the following link to review previously published COVID19 information
The Town of Sandown will commence with weekly updates unless
new information is received that warrants an immediate update
Updated 5/27/20 Town Modifications:
- There will be a Board of Selectman meeting Monday, June 1, 2020.
- All Town Buildings remain closed to the public.
- The Board of Selectmen will discuss the re-opening plan for all town departments again on Monday, June 1, 2020. This will be a phased process and will closely follow recommendations and orders of the Governor.
- ALL Town business should be conducted virtually. Town Hall has a locked drop box at the Town Clerk/Tax Collector’s office entrance which faces the Fire Station. Paperwork can be left in this box and will be checked often throughout the day.
- Contact Town Hall at 887-3646 or email@example.com. If you cannot or are unsure how to conduct your business online and someone will assist you.
- Tax bills will be mailed on Thursday, May 28, 2020 and are due on or before July 1, 2020. Please pay your taxes via the following options: on-line at www.sandown.us, use the locked drop box or via first class mailed postmarked by July 1, 2020. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you would like a receipt returned to you.
- The automatic extension for NH DMV 20-day plates and NH authorized dealer 20-day plates is ending on May 31, 2020. Vehicles must be registered by that date to remain in compliance with DMV requirements.
- The Sandown Transfer Station remains OPEN currently.
- We ask for your continued patience doing business with the Town Offices. Staff has returned to regular hours with the exception of Monday evening. There may still be a slight delay in answering your questions, returning your phone call or processing your paperwork as things are getting caught up. Please leave a message and someone will get back to you.
ALWAYS CALL 9-1-1 IF THERE IS A LIFE-THREATENING EMERGENCY
Residents are encouraged to obtain factual up to date information from official state and local suggested sources, not social media.
RESIDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED MORE THEN EVER TO PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING, AND HAND HYGIENE.