Plumbing Information

Outside gas piping and outside gas tank installations are performed by our Plumbing Inspector, Mike Hartnett.
Please check current permit fees prior to completing an application.
Effective January, 1, 2017: plumbing permits are now issued through the Town Clerk's Office.
Please note that the person pulling the permit must hold a valid NH Master's plumbing license.  When acquiring a gas piping permit a valid NH gas fitters license is required. These licenses and a valid photo ID will be required at the time of application. 
Plumbing Inspections may be scheduled by contacting Mike Hartnett, the plumbing inspector via cell phone at (603) 303-1501.  Inspections are not scheduled through the Town Clerk's Office.